Aspire to New Heights
Where and how we do business are becoming more fluid. The key to success is in recognising, and celebrating, the vast differences in the way people work. Helping companies attract and retain the best talent, Bourke Place has work and life in perfect balance. Every convenience and amenity are at your fingertips. Food, beverage and wellness are presented seamlessly in an intuitive, active address.
Bourke Place is a credentialled business address. The 51 levels (63,000sqm) of office space with a central core configuration and access to natural light on all sides provides stunning 360 degree views of the city and Port Phillip Bay.
- Tennis courts - A good hit around the court before or after work builds camaraderie and a fun, competitive spirit
- End of Trip - For those who commute or cycle to work, take advantage of our world-class facilities including bike racks, lockers, showers and even a towel service. Freshen up after a workout at the wellness studio
- Car park - Over 400 car parking spaces are provided for customers including car charging stations for electric vehicles
- Customer service - The Customer Service team can assist with all building enquiries, as well as recommendations on dining, accommodation, entertainment and transport
- Dry cleaning - Enjoy the convenience of freshly cleaned and pressed workwear offered by Hien’s Alterations
- 24-hour security - The building is constantly monitored via CCTV and offers secure access
Premium grade asset
A recent major generational upgrade included lobby and floor works, designed to meet the needs of the modern workforce.
A unique Premium Grade high-rise multi-floor opportunity in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
Contiguous spaceBourke Place architecture offers the ability to secure large tranches of contiguous space.
Abundance of natural light and views of the city and Port Phillip Bay.